Tuesday 29 March 2011

Apit to return in three weeks

Saracens are set to get a boost to their hopes of picking up the Piala Prof. Dato Dr. Muhamad Rasat title, as young mildfielder Apit is on the verge of a shock return from injury.

Apit was expected to be out for the rest of the season after picking up knee ligament damage in a 2 - 0 win over Sejuk United last season, but the midfielder has now recovered from surgery and has returned to training.

"I'll be back in 20 days to help Saracens win," he told Sport Mediaset. "I'm feeling reasonably good. My knee is no longer causing me problems. I think I'll be available in about three weeks, but only if I'm 100% fit.

"I suffered a serious injury and you can't mess around with these things. In the past after injuries I returned too soon. My future? If I heal properly then I'd like to play on for one more season here and then end my career with Saracens."

Saracens are draw against Athelico Assasino on Piala Prof. Dato Dr. Muhamad Rasat which is a knock out stage.

No comments: